ThomasMachinery is very good, one-year warranty, life-long service. The machine is of good quality.
JamesIt's quite practical. Workers love it. Programs are assembled all by themselves. Knowing machines and NC programs can make it dance. I'm not comfortable with all the data super-permanent settings.
MuktarBeautiful, convenient, atmospheric, real, logistics is also very fast, select a lot of machines, see this, very satisfied, packaging is very hard, strict, vendors sent video, Commissioning Engineer arrangements are also very fast, physical and vendor description of the one-to-one, very grateful to the vendor's thoughtful service. Conscience buyer.
Hard Candy Production Line , Industrial Candy Making Equipment HTL-T83-3-1
|Place of Origin||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Packaging Details||wooden case package|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||15 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Weight||1000 Kg||Production Capacity||150 Kg/h|
candy pillow pack machine,
candy production machine
Hard Candy Production Line HTL-T83-3-1
The hard candy production line is composed of an electric sugar pan, a cooling table, a heat preservation rolling bed, a drawing machine, a molding machine, a cooling sieve, and a packaging machine.
It can produce round, oval hard candy. The integrated control of the entire production line, easy to control operation, is small and medium The ideal equipment for a candy factory.
|Complete line size||6690*700*1400 mm|
1) All the above machine’s photos are taken by the real machines installed in our clients’ factories or made in our factory; All the copyright reserved.
2) All the above technical data are approximate and subject to specific process parameters and type /quality of the raw materials.
3) All the machines’ parts and its appearances may be different from the above machines’ photos. The actual ones shall be based the client’s special requirement.
4) Due to the company’s policy of continuous improvement, Haitel has the right reserved to make technical modifications without prior notice.
5) This general quotation shall not be regarded as the sales contract.